We the Faith Community of St. Brigid Catholic Church, declare our mission: to know and imitate Jesus. We proclaim the reign of God in this community by preaching and teaching the Good News, and celebrating our Roman Catholic worship. We witness the faith by demonstrating service and compassion for those in need. As a Community, we welcome, honor and respect all people with the special emphasis on the culture and heritage of the African American and Hispanic Catholics.
- Develop a strong Youth Ministry Planning Group with Adult Adviser and Young Adult Planning Group. (Youth Liturgy Committee and Utilize Notes from 21-55 Membership Needs)
- Evangelization of Membership ages 21-55. (Encourage effective preaching to reach this age group) Evangelization and Social Justice Committees. (Re-establish Children's Church at Sunday Mass)
- Stewardship (Improve Parish commitment to Stewardship and Development) Stewardship and Ways & Means Committees (Commitment to Tithing and Youth Scholarships) Endowments.
- Strengthen families by providing RCIA/Adult Faith Formation Form, RCIA Team and Hire a Director of Religious Education (coordinate Youth and Adult Faith Formation with Bilingual Sensitivity)
- Internal Communication (Improve Parish Communication), Website Communications Committee for Public Relations to improve Parish publications.
- Reconciliation and Healing (To advance the Lord's Will by encouraging healing through Prayer and Union) Workshops on Reconciliation and Healing for Ministries and Parish Healing, Mass/Service to Celebrate Reconciliation and Healing.